- A Rider can compete in two adjacent levels on the same horse.
- There is no limit to how many horse and rider combination a rider can be a part of.
- The competitor is responsible for following the rules and completing the requirements of the schooling shows.
- Each horse and rider combination must send in 3 (Three) scores at each level in order to qualify at that level.
- Scores must be postmarked by Dec 15 in order to count for this year’s program.
- Shows must take place between Dec 1 of 2018 and Nov 30th of 2019.
- Shows can be schooling or sanctioned.
- An official report of the final score must be submitted for the show to count. This can be:
- A rider report from the USEA or governing body of the show.
- A picture of the results for the riders division taken at the show.
- A signed statement from a show official stating the riders final score.
- Awards will be given out to the top 10 placements at each level. Each level will be broken up into the following divisions: Jr (18 and younger) and Sr (over 18). If entries allow, we will break divisions into separate areas.
- Results will be posted on our Facebook, Instagram, and The Results Page for the Year End Awards on our website.
- All 3 (three) scores will be averaged together and ranked from lowest penalty point average to highest penalty point average.
1 Divison = $25
2 Divisions = $45
3 Divisions = $70
4 Divisions = $90
Pricing is by rider not by horse.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or submit a form through our “Contact Me” page under the “About” tab.